Follow Us

domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

Nuestro primer mes en Granada

Alhambra- take a big breath


I can't believe we are here for a month. Sometimes (a veces) it is like one year but sometimes like we have arrived just now (ahora).

The first (primero) month (mes) was very special (especial). We discovered the city, but I think there is a lot of place what we should visit in the next 6 months. We saw the Semana Santa, traveled to Jaen to the On-Arrival training, got the new office, started to learn is Spanish... a lot a lot a lot experiences (experiencia). For me this is the first time to live abroad for a long time, 'alone', without friends (amigos) and of course without my family. So the first month it was perfect to started to adapt oneself to the new culture, city...

Hungarian painted eggs
Sometimes I felt/feel homesick (nostálgico), but not exactly or I don't know :D Of course I miss the home landscape, dancing, friends the Easter (Pascua) celebration with my family, but I am really feel at home here. Granada is an amazing (estupendo) town in Spain in Andalusia. Maybe the word: 'amazing' is hackneyed, but it is the truth. My favorite is the Albaicin, but I loved the public place in Alhambra, and the road that leads to the Alhambra with a lot of trees. Palm and orange trees... my best :D So if you have homesick just go to the street, walk to the Paseo de los Tristes and you will be happy. Take a big breath there and everything (todo) gonna be easier.

We did the paper things, too. It was complicated, but we solved with Nadia an we started the work in the new office. We prepare the things for the next months. We will have a lot of tasks. 


We met again with the people from the On-Arrival Training. I understood again it doesn't matter where are you from, (oke of course matter from where I am, what it is mean be Hungarian, what is my culture. I feel myself more closer to our traditions than before. And I am so interested in the Spanish-Andalusian culture, too.... ) we are together, we are young people (juventud) from all over the world and it is amazing. Be a part of it. There is different motivations to started to be a volunteer abroad but sometimes you can find a same walk of life. And it doesn't matter where do you live, we have the same problems, feelings, ideas... This is the connection between us. 
Our group :D

We walked around the Alhambra, cooked Italian pasta in Maracena, drank beer in a bar. 
This week we met again :D We went to the Granada Beer Festival. 
Marion from France slept in our flat. She taught us yoga. Didi and me practiced before, too. But now we decided we will by a yoga mat and practice every day. Yoga with Marion it was really relaxing. I am so grateful for our conversations :) 

Tee with Didi and Marion
Last week with Didi we went to Malaga, too. To enjoy the beach (playa) and met with Tiziana, from Italy. We talked a lot and after we enjoyed the yoga class on the beach. The teacher (profesor), Tina was from Sweden, now she is studying in Malaga. 

Malagaaa
I have a lot of experience inside, but briefly this was my feeling about the first month. I am really grateful (agradezco) to be here and take a part of it. 

Asesoría SVE
One thing is hard for me even now... the Spanish :D Last week we helped in an event and all the day it was in Spanish. I thought that end of the day I will crying :D but nooo. It was hard and I understood just the 10% I think..., but I wrote every easy words in Spanish, what I heard during the day. I was my language game for me that day.  But I think I will be better and better :)
Nadia teach us a lot about the Spanish culture, music etc. She has a playlist on the youtube and she sheared with us. And we learn a lot from Julia, too. 

(Now I am writing this and I am hearing the music (música) from the street- no words can describe my feeling even if it not on my face :D)

Erasmus+


Luca-Libre :DD

Mapa

We danced :D


Italian carbonara para cena

New and funny experience... :D 

100 Montaditos





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario