Follow Us

sĂ¡bado, 6 de mayo de 2017

Primera semana de Mayo

New month (mes), new week (semana), new post 





There have been so many things this week.

After the beer festival I felt I need a little rest, so I went again to the pubic place in Alhambra. I just set and enjoyed (disfrutar) the sun (sol). It was a great (excelente), calmy rest. When I walked down I staid at a really little water fall (cascada). I really like listening how the water falls down. This day I spoke with RĂ©ka, from Hungary on skype. She took part in  a  folk dance competition (competitiĂ³n) on the weekend (en el fin de semana) and we talked about it. Maybe next year I will go to with RĂ©ka. :)

Our secret how to draw nicely :D
Which is not a secret anymore :)
During the week we started to prepare (preparar) the things for the stand. On 28 of May we will participate on an event in ZaidĂ­n and inform the people with dynamic (dinĂ¡mica) and creative (creativo) games about the EVS.
Daniel said more information about the tasks of the next months. I have been waiting to know more :D I like to organize my tasks and know when to do and what to do. But here I am learning that don't rush anything when the time is right it will happen. And we become always aware of our tasks. And in my opinion (en mi opiniĂ³n) it doesn't mean that don't thinking about the future and don't make plans, just means that try to live in the moment, and concentrate the things which are now and don't stick to your ideas too much. I think I  was flexible and tolerant before, but now I feel I am more... I am learning a lot during working together. :)

It is very interesting to see the peacefulness of the street in the morning when we go to the work. The cafĂ© bars and places to take a breakfast are open, but the shops just open at 10. In  The Gran Via there is no traffic jam... but we walked yesterday in the opposite direction and there were more cars, peoples. I really loved the children how to go to the school with their special backpack, like a little suitcase (for me special  that they use this kind of backpack, I saw before of course, but only that kind, what people use to go to shopping.) On Thursday we got the cheque with our pocket and food money, and we wanted to honour the cheque bur we can't because the bank is close at 2 pm... And we didn't have enough time to go there, so we decided to do it next day. But it was a little bit difficult on Friday. Not exactly difficult rather annoying ad funny a little bit, too. So we went to the same place where we were last month, but there said we should go to an other place... We went. There the man said that we can't get the money, we need to open a bank account. (last month everything was worked in this way that we tried now, we got the money and nobody said we should open a  bank account, so we were a little bit confused ...) We walked sadly, but we thought we try just in case in an other place of course with the same bank. And we have been successful. We got the money.  It was incredible... :D 

Yesterday in the office whit Didi we started to do the poster about the EVS for the standt. In the evening we just needed to write the tittle. In the morning we finished in time, so we had time to check some place to buy the other materials we need. Of course we had to go before 2 pm, because most of the shops closing for the siesta, and afternoon, in the evening we are again in the office. So we checked some places and we found a very big Chinese shop with everything really EVERYTHING. We made pictures about the materials ad the prices and we went round the whole shop. We found all the materials we need, moreover we bought little cute boxes in our bathroom. :D
In the evening didn't come people in the office. We finished the poster, looked for photoshop program for one of our activity, heard Spanish music and singing. Nadia showed us a video where she sang. And we learned a little bit about the school system.
Nadia helped me to find sprouted seeds to eat. I grew this little plants at home, and I really loved it and I would like to continue here. The shop was closed when we went there, but we will try next time.
And we spoke about trips, too. Because we miss our home nature. I love Granada, the beautiful, different places, and when I go to the Alhambra or when we were at the Sacromonte it was closer to the nature, but it is not the same of course... Sooo Nadia said just go to the Sierra Nevada because it s really close. So we will go there, take a walk... And today Harri said that they want to rent a car and go to the beach. So tomorrow maybe we will relax on the beach. Monday continue the work, and on Wednesday will start a training in Alhama, where we will assist Daniel's work.

We got this on Thursday :D We don't know why :D
Yesterday evening I had a headache because of the weather I think, but I decided don't take medicine, just take a walk and eating something. I went to my best place: Paseo de los Tristes. Sit, eat, deep breath, hear street music, see the Alhambra in the evening light, see the moving clouds. 
When I walked back and I wasn't hungry, but I thought I still can eat a pizza slice, so I bought one. And I spoke with the man. It was just a few sentences, but it was in Spanish :D So for me it was ooh jeee. Where I am from, how long will I be here and how long I have been here, so simple sentences but after that it was a big smile o my face :D 
Step by step... And today I will meet with Sara again, who now teach me in Spanish. I am so excited :)


During the week I started to do sport regularly. At least one hour per day. And it is working. Usually I practice yoga or spinal training in the morning and do some easy movements during the siesta and before go to bed. I already fell the change, but of course I will continue. In addition I looked after some places where we can do aerobic, swimming etc, so maybe we will try. And we have an application on our phone, which we can check cheaper bicycles, too. 

The best day was the Wednesday. DĂ­a de la Cruz. I loved it. I will write about this day an other post. :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario